Personal Financial Statement Agreement
This statement asks for your consent so that we can provide communications and information to you in an electronic format rather than in paper format. Before you decide whether or not you wish to provide your consent to receiving electronic disclosures, you should read and consider the following information.
You understand that any information you enter into the electronic document may be confidential in nature. Please use a secure method of delivery to provide the information to us. We recommend that you login in to our online banking system, go to the User Services tab, and send us a Secure Message to deliver this completed document to us. Alternatively, you may fax the completed document to 512-581-4421. We are not responsible for unauthorized access by third parties to information and/or communications provided electronically nor any damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by any unauthorized access. We are not responsible for delays in the transmission of any information. We are not responsible for any computer virus or related problems.
This statement contains important information that we are required by law to provide to you. We recommend you keep a copy for your records. If you have any questions about E- disclosures that are not answered, feel free to communicate with us using the following contact:
The First National Bank of Bastrop
489 Hwy 71 W., P.O. Drawer F
Bastrop, TX 78602
You understand, prior to consenting, that:
- Your consent applies to the electronic document available for download;
- Unless you consent, you have the right to receive the document in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the document in addition to the electronic disclosure you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed above;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling or writing us at the number or address listed above; and
- By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosures and notices electronically you agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us at the number or address listed above.
We reserve the right to provide any disclosures or notices in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided in this or other agreements, by law, or on our website, you cannot give us notices electronically, and all notices from you must be in writing.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to receive the documents electronically, you confirm that you have the following required hardware and software: Internet Access; A computer and Internet browser that supports a commercially reasonable level of encryption; Access to a printer or storage medium such as a hard drive so that you can download and/or print disclosures and/or statements for your records; and An email account with an Internet service provider.
Electronic disclosures will be provided in PDF format, accessible using Adobe® Reader®. Free software download and system requirements are available at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/ . If a change in the requirements needed to access electronic documents creates a material risk that you will not be able to access subsequent electronic documents, the Bank will provide you with the revised requirements. If you are unable to retain the documents, you will contact the Bank for guidance. We recommend you print and retain a copy of this disclosure and all the disclosures and agreements related to this transaction.
By clicking “I Agree” you consent to receive disclosures and notices electronically and to the terms and conditions as described above.