- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- About Us
2021 Shred Day & Community Banking Month
What is Community Banking Month?
April is Community Banking Month, a time to highlight the vital role that community banks serve in the economic, civic, and cultural life of their communities throughout America.
Why are Community Banks special?
- We are the primary funding source for most local construction projects and residential mortgages.
- We make significant financial donations to local charitable, school, and professional organizations.
- We support many of the area’s small businesses.
- Local residents control the bank as shareholders and/or account holders.
- We give customers relationship-based banking experience, superior customer service and the pride that comes with reinvesting in your community.